Disclosure: We may earn commissions if you purchase products after clicking on a link from our site.
The Lifetime 60058 Compost Tumbler, with an 80-gallon capacity, turns on its axis for balanced rotation and the internal bar mixes compost and provides airflow. It is very durable, UV-protected and it absorbs and retain heat well thanks to its dark, double-wall panels. It is made of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic, powder-coated steel material It is easy to assemble and comes with a DVD on how to compost. The Lifetime 60058 Compost tumbler has an extra-large removable lid and a spring-loaded pin that locks rotation during filling.
Moreover, it is black in color with a galvanized steel base.
Lifetime 60058 Compost Tumbler Features:
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Plastic, Powder-Coated steel
- Tumbler capacity: 80 gallons, 10.72 cubic feet
- Double-walled panels to absorb and retain the heat that decomposes the material
- The internal bar mixes the compost and allows the flow of oxygen
- Tumbler easy turns on its axis for balanced rotation
Lifetime 60058 Compost Tumbler Reviews:
The Lifetime 60058 Compost Tumbler is a very good composter. It has an 80-gallon capacity and it easily turns on its axis for balanced rotation. It is very durable, UV-protected, and retains the heat well due to its dark, double-wall panels.
The Lifetime 60058 Compost Tumbler is a good composter for your gardening needs. If you are in the market for a composter, I recommend that you consider it.