Disclosure: We may earn commissions if you purchase products after clicking on a link from our site.
What is the best compost tumbler to buy? If you have found yourself pondering this question then the best compost tumbler review will solve that for you. There are different types of composters based on many characteristics. Composters are designed based on how many chambers they have, their size/capacity, weight, and dimensions. Additionally, the price of the composter is also a major factor, sometimes the most critical factor, when someone is deciding on which composter to buy. The best compost tumbler review takes away all the work out of it for you by compiling all the information into a chart which makes it easy to compare the best composter and choose the best one for you based on your needs and price.
Envirocycle Composting Tumbler Bin
- The most beautiful composter in the world. Produces solid and liquid compost.
- Solid like a tank. Made of food-safe, BPA and rust-free, UV and antioxidant protected materials.
- Made in the USA.
- No assembly required. Backed by a 5 Year Limited Warranty.
Lifetime 60028 65-Gallon Compost Tumbler
- Heavy-duty balanced lightweight construction
- Extra-large removable lid allows for easy loading and latches shut to keep rodents out and compost in
- The powder-coated steel frame is designed to withstand the harshest elements
- 8.7 Cubic foot capacity; Backed by a 5-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Ingenious tumbler design turns on axis for easy and balanced rotation
Yimby Tumbler Composter
- Two-chambered tumbling composter
- Recycled plastic bin with a steel frame
- Adjustable air vents
- Makes compost in as little as 2 weeks
- 37-gallon capacity
Dual Batch Compost Tumbler
- FAST AND SIMPLE TO USE – Two bins rotate separately, no more digging and flipping compost piles. Let one bin “cook” while you add fresh materials to the other side. Garden-enriching compost can be ready to use in as little as 2 weeks.
- HEAVY-DUTY- This composter is made from heavy-duty 100% Recycled black polypropylene with long-lasting steel support legs.
- GENEROUS SIZE – 28-1/2″ W x 25″ D x 37-1/4″ H overall, Holds about 3 cubic feet or 22 dry gallons.
- The authentic Dual Batch Compost Tumbler is only shipped and sold by Gardener’s Supply Co.